Makeover Marathon is a project designed to help families within the UK who live in poverty. The project will involve volunteers from the Giving it Back Community decorating homes for people who can not afford to do so through their own means.
We will aim to decorate 7 rooms in 7 days, putting smiles back onto to the faces of families who are facing adversity. The marathon will commence in summer 2017
The families will be identified through a number of different referral routes and will be directly associated with our Facebook page. We invite you to use our contact page to nominate families who you think need this service. We will choose families according to our needs criteria, with those in the most severe need being offered the service first.
We will also be working with paint and home improvement suppliers to obtain the equipment required to make a difference in the lives of the families we support.
Can you help us to run the marathon?
Can you dontate, time equipment or funds to support this project?
Do you know a family that would benefit from our help?
To enter follow steps below:
1. Like Giving It Back Community Facebook page.
2. Share the post through Facebook
3. Fill in application below with Name, email and story of why you require the makeover. (The more detail the better, again this remains confidential and is for the Giving It Back team to assess who needs help the most)
4. Attach a picture to the application form of the room needing a makeover.
5. Has to be a room for a child under the age of 16 years.
6. Live in Greater Manchester
The closing date for applications will be the 1st june and we will contact you by May 2017.
We cant make this project work without your support!